When it comes to working with Gator Finishing products, safety comes first. Check out our tips below to help ensure that you complete your project while staying safe. If you have any additional questions regarding safety information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Comply with ANSI standard B7.1
- Always wear eye protection.
- Protect breathing. Do not breathe dust created by sanding or grinding.
- Do not exceed the maximum RPM.
- Do not use dropped or damaged wheels.
- Do not use excessive force.
- Never grind without an approved back-up pad for the tool.
- Follow all warnings and instructions in your power tool operator’s manual.